Teresa LeFevre & Gloria Oldani
Vice President of Supplier Diversity, Director of Corporate Procurement, Comerica Bank
Purchasing Director, DTE
D2D connects Detroit companies as buyers and suppliers. D2D programs help buyers identify local suppliers who know the market and can offer good value. D2D programs help companies looking for sales by identifying contract opportunities and preparing them to be “Buyer-Ready Businesses.”
- D2D SUCCESS STORIES
- Opportunity interview applications still being accepted
- D2D Buyer Ready Business: Culinary Associates – Frankie Brooks, CEO
- DEGC’s D2D Matchmaking Event Applications Close Jan. 11
- D2D Buyer Ready Business: Tony Sabo, Grunwell-Cashero Co.
- D2D Buyer Ready Business: Monica Starks, GS Group LLC
- D2D Buyer Ready Business: Ken Brandon, KC Consulting, LLC
D2D Matchmaking Opportunity Event 2016
While the application period for one-on-one consultations has ended, you can still participate in the Matchmaking Opportunity Event (presentations, small business resource providers and networking opportunities) free of charge.
Check-in at: 7:30 a.m.
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Greektown Casino Hotel
555 E. Lafayette St.
Detroit, Michigan 48226
- D2D SUCCESS STORIES
- Tips to be a Buyer-Ready Business for Lowe Campbell Ewald
- Tips to be a Buyer-Ready Business: City of Detroit
- Tips to be a Buyer-Ready Business for Comerica Bank
- Tips to be a Buyer-Ready Business for Henry Ford Health System
- D2D hosts PRO session for Sakthi Automotive Group bid opportunities
- PRO Sessions connect developers to contractors
Tips to be a Buyer-Ready Business for Wayne State University
Wayne State University has an annual spend of $170 million in equipment, supplies and services – covering categories such as construction, architectural and landscape services, research and lab equipment, office supplies and more. As for the number, Wayne State has an estimated 7,500 working in Detroit. Wayne State promotes fair vendor opportunities, large and small, through its inclusive bidding environment found at www.procurement.wayne.edu.
Assistant Vice President of Procurement & Strategic Sourcing Ken Doherty walks you through the bidding process and offers tips to potential suppliers about how to be a Buyer-Ready Business for Wayne State University.
This is one of a series of videos offering similar tips from large buying organizations based in Detroit.Contact a Business Development Manager